Common Questions from a First Time Home Buyer
You have just got your first time permanent job and you're tired of living at home with the rest of the family members. Then it is the right for you to start planning, purchasing and moving to your own residence. You're about to become a first time home buyer.
Before you start the process, you need to ask yourself numerous questions.
The main points of concerns as a first time home buyer are:
- Why should you purchase a house instead of paying rent?
- Do you have enough money to finance the purchasing processes?
- Do you need other financial sources apart from my savings?
- Do you need to engage a real estate expert to ensure you are safeguarded from fraud and exploitation?
- Are you eligible to mortgage financing?
- Which mortgage credit facility option is the best and applicable to your needs?
- How much are you required to pay on monthly basis to finance your mortgage loan?
The above questions amidst other several questions will give you the appropriate guide as a first time home buyer.
Why own your own home?
Owning your home places you in a higher class above others. Home owning comes with several advantages such as:
- You do not need the permission of your landlord to make changes you would like modified in your home.
- Owning a home is an investment in itself as the value of a house appreciates as time goes bye, this bears a positive indication on your finances.
- You save a lot of money payable to federal income tax department, as the cost of mortgage interest is deducted from your income before you pay the tax.
Do you need real estate expert services?
You will rarely go wrong engaging services of licensed, experienced and reputable real estate broker as:
- They will in most cases help you save a significant amount as they are accustomed to property purchasing process.
- They will shield you from engaging in fraudulent mortgage transactions that recently have been on the increase in the US.
- Further, most financial institutions find it safe to avail mortgage financing to new clients who engage services of these real estate professionals.
However, being a first time home buyer, you need to conduct a comprehensive research, and analyze past records of the real estate brokers. It is after such an in-depth analysis that you can settle for the right real estate broker.
Begin your journey with the free eBook "The Get Mortgage Ready Kit" at the button below. This free guide covers all aspects of buying your first home from mortgage options to credit scores and down payments. There's even a glossary of industry terms so you're prepared for all of the terms that get thrown around in conversation. Download your free copy today.
(creative commons photo credit)